Sunday, June 7, 2009

Big Daddy is another year older

Stev-0 celebrates another year on this earth. Ask him how old he is and I'm not sure he can tell you the answer but it will always be a number bigger than mine! We are big fans of any birthday in our house and the birthday boy (or girl) pretty much gets their way. This is why we found ourselves eating at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner on Saturday night (yuck) and why I ate a Big Mac for lunch on Sunday (ughh...that was 600 calories I want to give back!). Steve was awarded a new baseball mitt from his fellas in honor of his big day with a new smoker in route.

We had 2 kid birthday parties to go to so I let Steve pick the one he got to attend. Attend for Steve ended up meaning dropping Logan off and heading to a restaurant bar with 4 other parents for drinks until pick up time. Attend for me meant sitting in Jump Zone with Kale on my lap for 2 hours wanting to play everything and nothing all at the same time while watching Lucas work up a sweat in the over air conditioned play arena. The party girl was the daughter of the little sister of a guy I went to high school with...small world huh? Visited with the parents of my high school friend for a while which was nice however, Steve got the better end of the deal. Marriage is all about sacrifice...

Kale, Lucas and I made cupcakes for Steve as they are his fav. We headed down to the neighbors for Dinner to complete the celebration of Steve.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG DADDY!

No comments: