Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Spooktacular good time


A monkey, a ninja and Boba Fet all walk into a bar...I'll stop as you all have probably heard that one before. This year Kasey and I never got our act or creative juices flowing so we abandoned our annual Halloween event. Fortunately Meredith had Connor this Halloween and she loves Halloween. All I had to do was stuff some kids in their costumes and show up at her house. Steve and I took all the kids trekking through their neighborhood while Meredith stayed back and made kids cry. Later she had 30+ kids chasing her through the neighborhood trying to identify who was behind the mask. Thanks to some fence hopping and the B boys and Connors help she was able to avoid them for quite a while. Thanks to Halloween our daily calorie intake will be doubled for the next couple of weeks. Thank goodness I have a scapegoat for packing on the pounds!


2 comments:

Nana said...

Awesome costumes boys!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the hell a Boba Fet is, but it looks freakin' awesome. -Anonymous uncle