Sunday, March 28, 2010

The First Four

While the Wildcats didn't make it to the final four, Avery did make it through the first four. Our sweet little lady is 4 weeks old and looks mighty fine in the dress her momma made her. At least that's what I think now...who knows what we'll think when we look back on these together years from now!
Avery is still adored by her brothers who are often way too in to their sister. She still tries to confuse her days and her nights sometimes. We get an occasional smile. She took 2 bottles this week so Mom could get out of the house. It's a huge relief that she isn't going to pull a Kale and boycott the bottle! She's filling out nicely but we have no idea how much she weighs...I would guess around 9 pounds. I'm still surprised often that we have another girl in the house.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Momya said...

slow down little lady... you are starting to look lots different!

The Robinsons said...

she is filling out! so cute. you did a fab job w/ the dress. make me one will ya? me, not abby.