Monday, May 24, 2010

Random bits of our weekend

The first really nice, warm day and we broke out the sprinkler. Logan didn't jump in as he thought it would be too cold. The other B boys had no issues and had good fun.

Then we went to the outdoor mall. Because of the trip Kale needs to write an apology note something like this:

Dear American Eagle,

I am sorry I pulled down the pants on your female mannequin. I am also sorry that I nearly peed my pants with laughter when I did it and but she had undies on...and that's funny. I am also sorry it caused my brothers and the people around me to laugh hysterically. That was not a good decision.

Kale

And finally a Logan Quote said through clenched teeth and tears running down his face:

"Dad told me I need to grow up... well maybe he needs to grow down!"

Logan

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nana said...

Sounds like a very fun ... interesting? weekend!!