Wednesday, July 28, 2010

5 Months

It amazes me that this beautiful little lady is already 5 months old. She is such a happy, funny girl. She loves to roll around, suck on her tongue, watch her brothers, jump in the johnny jump up, spit when her mouth is full, chew on toys. I love to listen to you babble, squeal with excitement and oh how I love your belly laugh. Watching you play with your feet, try to figure things out or just give your coy little smile are things I hope to never forget. I am in awe of watching you grow too quickly. Now if can just figure out how to snuggle you back to sleep in the morning like daddy can I'll be set.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Momya said...

oh so cute! and i love the headband!

Aunt T said...

Pretty girl. Wish we could see her more. :(