Avery and I had our first girls weekend. We kick those boys out and shipped them off to Kansas. We had a fun time together if you factor out the high fever, doctor visit, and kicking it newborn style at night. Pesky little virus. (Of course Steve just thinks she was just missing daddy as we was all better once he was home...uh, I don't think so!) The ladies shopped and snuggled and napped and played together. A first of many I'm sure.
They boys spent there time in Great Bend with the grandparents. They fished, helped Grandpa work in the yard, rode their bikes in all of the amazingly flat Kansas space they could find, swam and just hung out. They had a blast but mama was glad to have them home!
1.jpg)

1 comment:
love girls weekends! she's beautiful, shannon. i can tell you love having a little girl.
Post a Comment