Okay, so I have been working to get a video of Logan playing ball uploaded for several weeks. Every time I get so far and get an unambiguous error. I've search high and low...no help to be found. Don't think Blogger's video upload and I are friends. Now it teases me. It's let me upload a few short videos just to toy with me. I've talked sweet to Blogger. I've brought out the mean mouth with blogger. Nothing but the same error! Serenity now! I will just keep trying over and over. Blogger you will not win! Share Logan's skills with the world, Blogger. His fans need to see this. For the love Pete, give it up Blogger! Okay Blogger, I have out smarted you and won. Eat my dust!
A now (drum roll please) a little sample of Logan's skills on the court.
3 comments:
love the video! who's pete?
awesome! you look like your mom!
Nana said... Nice work Logan!!!
Post a Comment