A swish by Logan B yesterday. If only you could see the pure excitement & pride on that boys face for making a basket. Well maybe you could have seen it had I remembered the camera but I left it at home on the counter. What are you gonna do? Even had I brought it I'm not sure that I would have captured it with all the effort I was exerting to keep Lucas in the bleachers and off the court. That boy wears a momma out. None the less he put one in the bucket and he played pretty good defense. This is huge for him. He came home with the silver star for best offensive play! We got creamed but the other team had an kid that was probably at least 8 on their team and shot 85%.
_______________________________
We also had the pleasure of hangin' out at the Boyles house with their family as well as Meredith & Connor. We were in charge of the dessert and chocolate cake is what we tackled. It turned out pretty good. All those years at Simply Elegant are really paying dividends! The fellas helped frost the cake and add sprinkles. Kale was convinced it was his birthday no matter how often I explained to him that people do have cake on events other than birthdays.
_______________________________
We also had the pleasure of hangin' out at the Boyles house with their family as well as Meredith & Connor. We were in charge of the dessert and chocolate cake is what we tackled. It turned out pretty good. All those years at Simply Elegant are really paying dividends! The fellas helped frost the cake and add sprinkles. Kale was convinced it was his birthday no matter how often I explained to him that people do have cake on events other than birthdays.
The Boyles provide the main course which was Stromboli. Everyone got to "dress" their own. Lucas helped roll out the dough for everyone. Such a good little helper!
_________________________________
FYI...Kale thinks his underwear has a pocket in the front. There is no convincing him otherwise. What a weirdo!

1 comment:
nice title. yay, for logan! btw, loving the new background.
Post a Comment