Sunday, June 28, 2009

11 years celebrated with 11 hours on the lake

Yesterday marked 11 years of wedded bliss for Steve and I. Our celebration...11 hours on the lake with our kids and our friends.
The day was marked with a Kale no longer swims like this...
but on his own.
The McAllister's hung with the us the whole contire day and as you can see from Amber they are super cool!

The kids did a lot of swimming and a lot of this...

Brave, 5 year old Greer, took her first crack at water skiing and did far better that I did on my slalom ski. She only tried once but did pretty good, and one handed at that! I had to use 2 skis as I wasn't not going to not get up after Don gave a I gold medal performance. What I resort to so not to be "one upped" by him. We had a casual dining experience at the boat dock cafe and headed right back on the water to wrap up the day with a relaxing swim.

Another great day on the lake with the love of my life. Man, we are so in love!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Congratulations on # 11 !!!!!