Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sassy

Sassy is the word I would use to describe this little man.

Geez, a momma can't do anything right for him but yet I can't leave his side. In church this little angel not so quietly whispers to me that he is going to take one of his shoes off 'cuz it hurts
his big toe. I agree to his terms and view the injured toe. Now if I squinted my eyes just right and dangled the toe in direct sunlight, there many have been the tiniest of red marks on that toe. The loving mother that I am, I lean over and gently kiss that big toe and pat his foot. The drama king loudly scream, "Why did you have to do that? You're a meanie!" Then tries to hit me. Really I just can't when with him. The behavior absolutely had nothing to do with needing a nap, because he doesn't need one. Just ask him. This is what we had at 5:30 later that night.

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

ahhhh, we run through this scenario quite often in our house. love the pictures.

Momya said...

i bet i know where he learned to be so sassy...

Momya said...

ps he kind of looks like he's wearing a skirt... had to do a double take!!