Sunday, July 26, 2009

Washable

It's amazing how quickly the B boys can cause me problems. This morning after Steve got the boys spit shine for church, my sweet little Lucas walks up to me with a marker and says, "Mom, is this washable? I can't tell 'cuz I can't read yet." I tell him, "Yup, whatcha planning on doing?", I ask. "Nothin'. Just coloring." So I say, "K. Don't make any big messes as we are going to leave in a little bit." "K, Mom", says my innocent little man. About 10 minutes later I holler at them to come down stairs to brush their teeth and walk out the door. The response I get, "K. We're coming but, Kale has red marker on his face (failing to mention that he had blue marker on his face)...but it's washable!" Are you kidding me???? Clean-up was quick but give me a break. These kids are 5 & 3 and are totally aware of the "Don't write on skin" rule I have. Come on!


1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

your boys are an endless source of amusement for me.