The B boys and I ran a nearly 1k today. Each of the boys ran the entire "race". Logan ran with the second graders so he went with Meredith and Connor while Lucas, Kale and I ran with the
kindergartners. We ran in the rain which was totally awesome per the boys. I was surprised and proud that no one walked. I think we could have all tackled a whole mile. Running club twice a week at school really pays off for the bigger boys. After the race we waited in line to get an autograph from D Mac (that's Darren McFadden of the Raiders for you non
Arkansans). They are ready for their next run...well all except Kale. He says the next run, it's Camden's turn. Step up to the plate Camden!
2 comments:
emerson wants to know why aunt shannon looks bald...!
impressive. (say that like darth vader)
Post a Comment