
Tooth #5 finally came out but not without a lot of drama. Yesterday he agreed to let me pull as it was really wigglely and driving him crazy. Well, he let me in to get one not-so-great tug on it and boy did it bleed. I think it hurt a little and it definitely freaked him out so he wouldn't let me back in to finish the job no matter what bribe I threw at him. The tooth was barely hanging on and about 2 hours later he admitted that it was driving him crazy and he would let me try again. Before I could even try, he freak out and wouldn't open his mouth. He's a strong little guy so Steve held his arms and I eventually got in and with one little tug that baby was out. He was really glad once it was over! Now he say it just feels funny and he keeps putting his tongue in the gap.
No comments:
Post a Comment