Whether it's to gasp for air during laughter or the thing to do before counting to 10...it's important to just breathe when your raising 3 boys and a little lady! This is the story of us.
We had our first B-Ball practice last night. It was for the wrong team but whatever. They switched us to a new team and forgot to call us. Nice. So we have our first basketball practice with our real team tomorrow night...at 7:00 pm. That's a late night for my little first grader. He is totally pumped about basketball and has a legit uniform, which you know he loves. It's the Upward league so the Baptist sprinkle a little learning about God into practice. We have bible cards assigned to each practice. It's an interesting twist to a practice. He scored 2 baskets which is a big surprise to me. I was afraid he wouldn't even try to shoot. I get to go to this practice so hopefully I can get some better pix.
No comments:
Post a Comment