The Flash had their first b-ball game today. They definitely have some skills they need to hone but they played with a lot of heart. If they kept score, which we didn't, the score would shown the Flash winning. Me being the excellent mother that I am completely forgot my camera so Logan did his defensive pose in the living room for me. The worst part of it is that I didn't have my camera to capture his first goal! Swish! Nothin' but net! Then he turned around and stole the ball the next play. He got called on it as he didn't wait for his guy to cross half court. We don't care the boy had a moment of aggressive play! We were going crazy for him. His friend Matthew was in the stands waiting for his game and screamed for him as well. He definitely had a great time on the court. Upward did a great job with the game. They had an announcer with background music that announced the players as they ran out to center court. Just like the pros. They also started the game with a prayer and we had a half time bible reading and reflection. Once I get more pictures I'll post them.


1 comment:
that looked like one of your supply chain defensive moves back at clorox.
Post a Comment