Wednesday, December 31, 2008

King Pin

Today I took Logan "The annilator" bowling. We meet Nolan & Connor and their mom's at Fast Lane to ring in the last day of the year. It was the first time Logan had been bowling. After shoving his feet into some shoes and dragging him out to the lane with an 8lb ball (didn't find the kids balls until 2 frames in) and forcing him to throw the ball in some sort of lunging motion, he finally decided that bowling was kind of fun. All the kids had the bumpers up and Connor took 1st place (thanks to the bumpers) and I came in a distant second with Logan at my heels followed by Nolan. I think Meredith and Ann need to down a couple more beers to come close the the nearly 100 points that the rest of us came close to. Maybe next time ladies! After bowling the kids played a couple of rounds of laser tag and then hit the arcade (thanks to their sugar momma Meredith!) while the moms had a chance to just hang out.

No comments: