Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just hanging out...

Today was a nice day, relatively speaking. When you went outside you weren't afraid that any exposed skin would instantly freeze. Okay so we don't live in the NE so maybe that is a little bit of an over exaggeration. But it was nice enough that the boys could play outside for a short while. So I expected to pull into the driveway and have to dodge kids and a dog to navigate my car into the garage but there was no one around. When I walked in the door I wasn't greeted with hugs and kisses and overall excitement about my arrival. So I inquired about the location of the B boys and Daddio tells me they are outside and it's really cute (his words not mine). Hmmm.... Steve takes me to look out the window and this is what I see:
Kale and Lucas deep in the "Forest" lounging. I walked out there (to capture this pix of course) and asked them what they were doing and Lucas replied, "Just hangin' out with my brother, watching for deer. We've already seen 100." So I know they hadn't seen a 100 but I passed 15 just before the big hill so maybe they did have a sighting. One of the perks of living where we do.
______________________
Breakfast conversation:

M: Guys, we have a problem and I need you help coming up with some ideas to fix it.
(pause)
M: Kale isn't waking up dry anymore and he has to wear a pull-up again. What should we do to fix this?
Lucas: (without skipping a beat) Get rid of him. Can I have some yogurt?


2 comments:

Momya said...

OMG Lucas!! Not nice! But funny!

Anonymous said...

Nana said --- Oh Lucas ---- always thinkin aren't you buddy?