Sunday, February 8, 2009

Crafty

In cased you have forgotten I am just a little crafty. I broke out the sewing machine and whipped up 4 more tooth fairy pillows. Well they're not quite finished but they will be by the time we make our way to Houston. While they're not perfect I like to say they're made with love and that they have character. They will house a lost tooth perfectly and keep it safe until the tooth fairy trades it out for loads of cash for my precious nieces and nephews.

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

those are so cute! i love the pattern on them. make me one, please.

thanks so much for coming today. i hope the boys had a good time. it was good seeing them. hope to see lightning next time.

Shannon said...

I will make Nicholas one. Just need to pick up a few more supplies. Will need his initials.

Paul & Paul Josh Zach had a great time. Thanks so much for inviting them!