Log: I don't like me name anymore.
M: Why? I picked that name out just for you and I love it.
Log: I just don't like it anymore. I want to be called Paul.
M: Why Paul?
Log: I just like it so you and Dad and Lucas & Kale start calling me Paul. Okay?
M: Well I'll really try to Paul but I've been calling you Logan for such a long time I might mess it up sometimes. It kind of makes me sad too because I really like Logan.
Log: Well how about this deal. At school I'll still be Logan and at home I'll be Paul.
M: I'll do my best. Do you want to maybe switch to your middle name?
Log: Nope my nickname is Paul. I just don't like Logan anymore.
Lucas: I don't like my name anymore either.
K: Me either.
Lucas: My new nickname is Lightning Thunder.
K: My new nickname is Paul Josh Zach.
M: Hmmmm...how about we just use our real names? Please?
Hours later I tell Steve all of this and he calls Paul, Lightning Thunder, & Paul Josh Zach in for dinner and Lucas has already changed his name to Lightning Fire.
Hoping this fad is short lived. Jorge, Beto & worker baby lasted for quite some time. Of course uncle Zach no longer goes by Joey J so there is hope.
1 comment:
oh my! i'm speechless...
Post a Comment