Well after bedtime, I'm sitting on the couch feeding my blog addiction and I see out of the corner of my eye the tippy top of a little blond head. Naturally I would assume it's a Lucas sneaking up on me to get his 45th glass of milk for the night. But Kale's MO recently is to quietly sneak out of bed to do whatever he chooses. So I slowly peak over the edge of the couch to find out what my little visitor needs. In my
stern loving mom voice I ask what the heck he is doing out of bed. Kale responds, "Would you like me to potty in my pants or in my bed?" Absolutely neither I tell him. Kale firmly tells me, "Well then you will need to take me potty! Then you will have to 'nuggle me again."
Anything to stall bedtime!
1 comment:
send the blondie my way... he can nuggle me all he wants!
Post a Comment