Saturday, April 4, 2009

Goal!Goal!Goal!Goal!

Today was opening day for Soccer and the B boys brought home the gold. Well if there was a gold they would have brought it home but really they just got a G2 and some cookies. They were happy. The Revolution (coached by yours truly) cleaned house. I wouldn't have believed had I not seen it but Logan scored 3 goals! Yes three!!! That is more that he has ever scored in his entire career prior to the game. Down 3 players each of the boys on the Revolution had to play a ton of soccer. They were in shape due to the million yo-yo's they ran at practice. Just kidding...or am I. I am! Yo-Yo's are to hard to make happen on a practice field with no lines. Nothing but laps! Had there not been a uniform screw up, both B boys would be wearing orange. It's not the case. The Revolution represents the baby blue proudly (after just a little bit of whining from the boys). No pictures of the game. I wonder who was in charge of the camera then. Hum...

With just a short break to shove McD's down the boys, it was off to Lucas' first ever official soccer team. The Knights were scoring machines. Lucas has some real hustle and went in the correct direction almost the entire time. Lucas put one ball in the back of the next but he will tell you he scored 6 as his team shares all the goals. We need to work on his counting skills 'cuz they put more than 6 down.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nana said...

Way to go Berens boys!!