Wings are a staple boating food for the B family. However, mother nature will not cooperate with us and give us sunshine and warm weather so we can hit the open water. Ughh the rain....So instead we are forced to enjoy our wings around the kitchen table like common people. Thank goodness we have
beer good friends to share them with! The McAllisters joined us for some finger lickin' good wings. Preston love them some much he asked for our recipe! As you can tell from Logan's plate, he too enjoys wings. I was nearly successful into gaining my 4th son, but somehow Reed made it into the car seat and back home with his parents. I'm sure I will have several more opportunities to permanently borrow him and he pretty much loved me so there really shouldn't be any issues with it.
1 comment:
The wings were awesome!!! And, by the way, you can borrow Reed every morning say around 4 am when he decides he's ready for the day! Haha, we had a great time! Amber
Post a Comment