The boys were greeted by Grandma and Grandpa when they arrived home from school on Friday. They came to see the mighty Logan and Lucas play some baseball. Thanks to the rain they only got to see Logan play. Logan's team wasn't hitting very well so they only got to see him up to bat one time. Such is life. Since we weren't on the ball field on Saturday we went to Target so the boys could pick out a toy (Grandma's doing not mine!),walked around the mall and then went to see Disney Earth. It was a pretty cool movie that we all liked. Steve had already seen it from a class field trip so he had the pleasure of taking Kale to the bathroom 6 million times. Just not quite ready for the movie theatre I guess. The grandparents always get to see the real version of our kids when they're here. From sillies to mean mouth, the B boys don't hold back. When I told Kale to watch his mouth, he told me to watch mine. So respectful at the age of 3. Kale also let out this big belch right by Grandma while Logan and I were building his new Lego set. When I asked who let out that
record holding disgusting belch, Kale quickly threw Grandma under the bus and shouted her name. Nice!
The "family" photo
Kale finally included in the baseball gig with his own bat & ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment