Monday, May 4, 2009

Transformers

The 2 bigger B boys quickly transformed from soccer superstars...


to baseball bad boys.


Lucas is thrilled to have his first trophy, since Logan has a million, which is apparently not fair. We did have to suffer through CiCi's pizza (I just threw up in my mouth just typing it) to received the trophy. His last game was rained out but nobody was sad about it.

Logan went from an awesome soccer team and coach, to an awesome baseball team. This year the baseball game is the real deal. Score is kept, 3 strikes your out, 3 outs and back to the dugout. I really get sucked into his games (well he's only had one but I'm sure it will hold true future games.) Now I need to find a suitable substitute for the sunflower seed for a 3 year old. I love the kid but I can only shell so many for him. Thinking about going with peanuts in the shell. Speaking of the K-Man, he is so sad that he is not on a baseball team....he's big enough so I'm told. Couple more years, little buddy.

No comments: