Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lightning Fire turns 5!

***Click on picture to make it bigger****

You hear the vast majority of parents most say how quickly their kids grow up and I would completely agree except I think Lucas Lightning Fire was four forever! Of course I'm pretty sure I say that every year about that boy.

In the five years you have been a part of our family, Lucas, you have made everyone around you smile and laugh. I think you are giggling on the inside 24/7. Your best day at this age is to be hooked up to an IV of milk with Scooby or Phineas & Ferb playing non stop. While you are a quirky kid with a short fuse, you are also a sweet, kind, sharing soul who loves life. You are brave, strong, smart, funny & independent. You have always been quick witted making it impossible for me to pull the wool over your eyes. You keep me sharp. You challenge me. I raise my glass of milk (ew if I drank it) to you my sweet boy. Happy 5th Birthday!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: