Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tiger Scout & Shots

While Saturday was the best day ever for several reasons...my birthday, snow without a ton of ice, McD's hot cakes... it's hard to say where I would rank the Blue & Gold Banquet. Apparently it's a big deal for the cub scouts becoming boy scouts for me it was the Birthday dinner of a lifetime! Not sure how Steve will top that for next years birthday. I do think I am sick for next years banquet. Logan became a Tiger cub although I was hoping for drop out, maybe next year.


____________
SHOTS.....
No not for one of the boys and not the medical kind. Apparently someone needs to tell Steve that 33 29 is not the new 21 because he was buying me shots. At least they were lemon drops and not something wicked like yager but don't think he didn't consider it. It was a good thing the weather was a little icy so we weren't out partying like rock stars. Although, now that my boys got me Guitar Hero Band for my birthday we will all eventually be rock stars.

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

logan looks quite dapper and so proud!

you're a rock star w/o the shots in my book. glad you had a good one.

Anonymous said...

Nana said..... wow - shots on your birthday... imagine that!!