Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nuggets and other stories...

Nuggets...guess what Logan thinks that makes a good"nickname" for? Per the Logster, it's a polite way to talk about them. Uhhhh, NO! Totally seeing the ROI for sending him to the Catholic school.
___________________________________
As many of you know, Lucas has had a rough last several weeks at school. Lots of tally marks on his kid report, lots of time outs, and more trips to the Principal's office than a mom would like to see. So today when I answer my phone as work on the other end is Lucas and here is what he says:

L: I had to go to the office today.
M: What? You went to the office?
L: Yup. I had to go to the office.
M: LHB are you kidding me?!! What the heck for?
L: Just kiddin' mom! No reminders on my report today just a big happy face!

Lucas' last day of being 4 was a good one! Nice work Luke Dog Lightning Smoke Fire!
___________________________________
Kale has always chosen pink as his favorite color and I've never thought twice about. He's secure in his boyhood. A kid likes what a kid likes. Well I am now officially concerned. Anytime he sees the Get Better Baby Alive commercial or the Barbie/Rapunzel commercial (The doll that you can cut her hair), he screams, "I want that. You buy it for me? We go to Wal-Mart right now?" Ummm, NO. Actually never! He just ran into the living room to see the My little pony commercial that just started. I draw the line at pink! Here's to hoping this is just a phase!

No comments: