The first day of school was fabulous for Logan and Lucas!Kale's day... kind of rocky, he bite Benjamin today.
Logan was so stinking excited for school he woke up with a smile and I didn't have to ask him 500 times to brush his hair & teeth and put his belt and shoes on. I'm sure that will kick in tomorrow. Lucas was nervous but didn't let it show too much. He thought he would get to see his brother at recess and lunch but that won't happen. He was okay with that since I would still be there...yeah that doesn't happen either since mom has to work. All those security blankets pulled out from under him and he still handled it like a champ. Thank goodness as I might of issues if he hadn't. He found some toys and a boy named
Maxx and I was free to go. Logan thought his mom was a total goober for taking pictures in school. I was not the only one! The morning went smoothly which made for great days for the both of them! Logan got
camo pencils and a new pencil class so his day was
basically made from the get go. Steve had a good first day of class as well.

Excited and looks confident going in!

Still
smiling once he made it in!

Logan in his classroom wishing his mom would put down the camera.
Logan and his good buddy Connor. Not in the same class this year. Shoot! On the same Soccer team though!

Logan and classmates
Cade, Logan R. & Tyler. They too are on his soccer team.
1 comment:
Looking good Berens boys!! Glad you survived the first day!
Post a Comment