Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not long pants

My dear sweet Lucas loves to wear long pants or green shorts. Why he likes to wear long pants, I have no idea. He likes to wear green shorts because William Luyet wore a green shirt when he was here and Lucas thought William was the best and the green shorts are Luke's way of honoring William. I'm not sure he left his side the whole time he was here. I hope this is not an indicator on how easily influenced he will be in his teen years! However, I am afraid it is. The green shorts is a new and probably short term passion. The passion for long pants has been around all summer. This kid sweats like crazy (thank you Papa!) but still wants to wear the long pants. I have taken them all away but somehow he finds them. So this week I grounded him from wearing long pants. As you can see in the picture to the left he used his creativity to get around this grounding. The storm trooper costume is not long pants it is a costume with pants connected to a shirt and I did not ground him from that. He caught me on a technicality and he's just 4! At least he doesn't have the blue pants on that he wore for a week straight. Notice he still has to have something on his head. Thanks to Aunt Kasey at least he show his Wildcat pride at the same time!

No comments: