Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dress Up






As a Mom of 3 boys, I never really thought we would play much dress up. Boy was I wrong. They are always dressing up as hunters, army guys, policemen, batman, superman, stormtroopers, etc. Last night Steve and I were downstairs watching the Olympics and Logan came to the top of the stairs and with tons of excitement tells us to come up stairs. Now the model parents that we are we told him to come downstairs as we weren't really up for moving unless we had to. He insisted that we come to the playroom and it was mine turn to deal with them so I finally relented and drug my sorry behind up the stairs. I wasn't pleased because nearly every toy know to man was out but there stood the cutest kid ever! Logan dressed him up and was so proud and exclaimed, "Look how cute my baby brother is!" He was right. Kale is watching me post this and just said, "Oh me cute. Amryman."







No comments: