Monday, August 25, 2008

Trip to ICT

Can't believe that it has been 8 months since we have been to Wichita, that is quite unusual for us! We were able to give the boys enough snacks so we could hold off and eat dinner at Taco Pronto when we got thee. The boys had a great time at Nana & Papa's house. They love being able to ride their bikes and scooters it such a big area. Great choice on the cul-da-sac! Driving the truck is still Logan's job as you can see. The other boys just let him. Works the same way at home with the gator.

Normally when we get together it's a really late night...well we took it to a whole new level this time. Tdonn and Jessica keep me up until 5 am! So I racked up a total of maybe 3.5 hours of sleep. I am not a spring chicken anymore. I can't handle that. Thank goodness I had my pronto or else I don't think I would of had the energy to make it! Saturday was Rylin's (a.k.a Dorothy) 3rd B-Day party. The Wizard of Oz theme was not noticed by the boys so I have made a mental note to make sure they watch that. Logan was a little concerned that it was going to be way too girly but he was pleasantly surprised. Grandad and Kale shared cake and Logan and Lucas got Uncle Zach to hang out in the heat when they weren't wrastlin' with Uncle Jamey. The boys made sure to get at least 2 more sessions outside driving the truck. With school already started we left mid morning and were not able get another pronto run in. Steve was very distraught! Kale did a great job with the potty training on the trip. He is starting to tell us that he has to go. I think he is working on earning a new vacuuming (that's what he calls it).




1 comment:

Momya said...

I wish you'd quit talking about Pronto...