Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lucas Logic

So this is how Lucas' mind works. He decided (after he was dressed) that he didn't want to wear shorts he wanted to wear jeans. So instead of just saying that he walks down the hallway to our bathroom and says:

L: Daddy, Moms says...oh, your not Daddy. Mommy, Daddy says these shorts are too big.
M: No he didn't. They fit fine.

seconds later here come Steve into the closet to put his jeans on.

L: Daddy I want to wear jeans like you.
S: No just wear the shorts you have on and you can wear jeans tomorrow.
L: NOOOOO. I remember when I wore these shorts last and peed in them and you wouldn't even was them. They are still wet.
S: Huh, I don't remember that.
M: Me either.
L: You never remember. I was last year in the winter.
S: Oh, now I remember. When I let you wear shorts when it was freezing out and you peed in them. Oh yeah. That sounds just right.
M: Lucas are you tricking us?
L: You guys never remember anything. UGhhhh

He wore the shorts jeans to school today.

No comments: