Monday, October 6, 2008

The Twins are the same again

In every effort for Logan to keep up with his twin from another mother (Emerson) he will be adding glasses to his look. He as actually really excited about it, which I guess is good for us. He vision isn't too terribly bad but we all know that it will be as he doesn't come from good stock when it comes to eyes. (Thank goodness that the gene pool for good looks is strong!) We knew it was only a matter of time but we were certainly hoping it wouldn't be as early as 1st grade. He picked out a pair that is relatively cute when you consider that they really don't make very cute little boy glasses. The one pair that was super cute cost $300 which I refuse to pay for without knowing that he will really wear them. I really wanted some plastic framed glasses but apparently those aren't a big hit with little boys so they don't carry any options for boys...I know this because the girl helping had to tell me several times that "those are girl's frames". Whatev...get some cute boy frames! Anyway he should have them by the end of next week. I will post a picture once we have one. Of course, I am sending my camera in to get fixed again so it will depend on me having batteries charged for my old battery eating camera.

On the Lucas front...he came home from school saying, "Great scott!". He's pretty cool.

1 comment:

Momya said...

Great Scott!? WTF!? Can't wait to see the glasses!