Now that Logan is really getting into spelling and math we often spell or add/subtract problems when we are at the table. Tonight, we were doing word problems such as we have 3 boys if all of them took of their socks how many socks would we have. One guess to who did this one: There are 3 boys, all of them run away with a dragon how many boys do Mom & Day have? Did you get it right? It was Lucas. There was tons more to his story but there's no way I could remember it all. I can only imagine the stories he tells at school!
___________________________________________________
Busy weekend at the Beren's house. Cub scouts on Friday night (already can't wait for that to be over). Soccer on Saturday morning. Lucas' practices was canceled due to a pop-up T-Storm but Logster's game was on. We got beat (5-2) and I had to pull one of my kids off the field for being a poor sport but Logan was a superstar goalie! He had at least 3 key saves and was amazing. I'm firing my photographer as these are the pictures he captured:
___________________________________________________
Busy weekend at the Beren's house. Cub scouts on Friday night (already can't wait for that to be over). Soccer on Saturday morning. Lucas' practices was canceled due to a pop-up T-Storm but Logster's game was on. We got beat (5-2) and I had to pull one of my kids off the field for being a poor sport but Logan was a superstar goalie! He had at least 3 key saves and was amazing. I'm firing my photographer as these are the pictures he captured:
We also did our fair share of economic stimulation. Steve bought a new riding mower since he broke the engine of our "old" one. I bought a new TV since our old one took a several minutes to "warm" up before we could see the picture clearly. We replaced the BBQ 2 weeks ago since it was falling apart so hopefully nothing else will break since things come in 3's and we have hit 3. We also got all of the Fall/Winter clothes out for the boys. I hate that job. Pretty sure we will have a hot streak now.
__________________________________________________

1 comment:
Nana said... Looks like you all had a busy weekend - and EVENTFUL !! Nice math lessons Lucas ---!!! Looks like You were an awesome goalie Logan - and Kale --- you are getting way too big.............
Post a Comment