Tucker Elementary (Steve's school) had family night so as loving and supportive family that we are, we joined them. Plus the ladies that Steve teaches with didn't really believe that I exist because they have never seen me at the school. Hello, I have a j-o-b! They now know that I am real and so are his kids. While eating this not-so-appetizing pizza a magician came to the table and made the boys balloon "swords". The boys loved the swords but I think this guy was "mad" for thinking they looked like swords. He may need to go back to clown school. Logan tipped the guy for these alleged "swords" and the guy turned it into a $100 bill by folding and unfolding. Logan seriously wanted his dollar back. He keeps asking me to do the same thing.
4 comments:
Oh my! Those are some nice units!
they look like... nevermind.
Nana said... Swords?? For real???
I have a similar sword....mystery uncle.
Post a Comment