This Thanksgiving break I had the rare opportunity to drink beers with Beth. It's always hard to find time to hang out with old friends when we are in town but I made time this trip. It was a total blast from the past. There were at least 10 people that new Beth in the 3 hours we were at Old Chicago...in the afternoon...you think she goes out much?! I'm just jealous that I'm a lamo that hardly ever make it to a bar. A couple of the people were people that I know but I completely didn't recognize them...George Oxler and Ben Hanna & Deke Landwehr (via cell). Haven't seen these guys in years. We had a total blast drinking beers, talking about old times, good times and new times. The best thing about seeing Beth is that we pick up as though we never left off. I guess that can happen when you've know each other from before we ever made it to Kindergarten. We are so going to have to try and do it more often and next time Mandy has to make it! We missed you Mandy!
Major Award
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment