Oh Lucas, my dear sweet Lucas, what are we going to do to with you? Waiting in the Houston airport I get an e-mail on my blackberry. Being the dedicated employee that I am I quickly check to see what it was. Come to find out it was in my personal e-mail and it was from Lucas' teacher. It was barely 10:00, what could he have done already? Turns out quite a bit. He had flooded the boys bathroom. Why you ask? To make Dwayne laugh... and it worked. Dwayne did laugh as well as get in trouble with Lucas. How do you flood the boys bathroom you ask? Rapid repeat flushing of the urinal until it overflows. No need to try this on your own, Lucas has already proven it works. I floods and it is funny. Of course, he would tell you it was worth it even thought he lost all of his recesses and had to sit by himself at snack. Then I made him right an apology note to the janitor that had the joy of cleaning up his mess. He promises never to do that again. Let's not bet the farm on that just yet! Anyone want to borrow his shoes?
1 comment:
Nana said... Ohhhhhhh Lucas.....
Post a Comment