Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God is mad!

As I walk in the door tonight I am greeted by crazy man Kale. I am no more than one foot in the door when he launches into this conversation:

K: God is mad.
M: What?
K: God is really mad.
M: Why is God mad?
K: God is mad at Lucas.
M: Why is God mad at Lucas?
K: He stealed a peanut?
L: I gave it back to Daddy.
K: He's on the naughty list.
L: When did God get a naughty list?
K: Not God, Santa.

You don't tick of God and Santa all at once. It is over for Lucas.

Logan was quick to fill in missing pieces of the story and rat his brother out. Apparently, when they stopped at Harps on the way home and Lucas used the 5 finger discount and swiped a peanut out of the peanut bin...and that is stealing. God does not like stealing and that puts you on Santa's naughty list.

In case you are wondering, Kale is on the nice list and he will tell you that if you ask him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana said.....It's okay Lucas, you still have time to redeem yourself...