Monday, November 17, 2008

Sir Mix a lot Kale is potty trained!

I like underwear and I can not lie.
You other brothers can't deny,
When a boy walks in with itty bitty buns
And an attitude on his face
You freak out!
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice those buns ain't stuffed.
Underneath those jeans he's wearing...
Big boy undies and I'm staring...
Oh, baby I wanna get near ya
And take your picture.
My brothers tried to tell me
But in the those undies
Me so dry now!


3 comments:

Momya said...

Wow KK! We are so proud of you! And of your mom for her rapping skills!

The Robinsons said...

yeah, you got mad skills. congrats on the potty training. my son runs like the devil just at the mention of the word potty. he'll be in diapers until high school.

Anonymous said...

Nana said....Nice work little man!!! Nana and Papa are so proud of you!!