Logan went to his very first Roller Skating party. There were a ton of kids from his class there so he wasn't too crazy about trying something new in front of everyone. About 1/2 of the kids had already been skating before. Who know people still roller skated? Being the good mother that I am, I completely forgot socks so that I could skate with him and I forgot my camera (that would have never happened to Kasey!). I did take a couple of pictures on my blackberry that will have to do. He did pretty okay for his first time. He did not want me to help him which is a first I'm not sure that I'm happy or sad about. He always makes me do new things with him. On his first full lap he fell
backwards and cracked his head on the unforgiving concrete. I had to wheel him off in tears. The skates were pulled off and he was done forever 'cause skating is dumb! That lasted all of about 10 minutes and the skates were back on and he did 4 more full laps. Think we are going to have to practice the skating thing. Good winter activity.


1 comment:
Nice wheels Logan!
Post a Comment